Welcome to Buddha Belly!
We are Edmonton’s premiere Yoga and Wellness studio, and we offer a wide variety of Yoga Classes, Workshops, Bodywork Services, and products that will support your wellness and advance your spiritual practice.
Our facility features two large Yoga studios, both with heating capability for a variety of Hot, Warm, and non-heated Yoga, as well as Colour Therapy Lights. We also have a Treatment Room, a client lounge, a Metaphysical Boutique, the Buddha Belly Tea Bar, and two change rooms with a full set of amenities, including lockers and showers.
Our Metaphysical Boutique features a wide variety of products ranging from jewelry, home decor, spiritual supplies, and our own line of Aromatherapy products and Essential Oils. The Buddha Belly Tea Bar is open to clients throughout the day, and our exclusive line of delicious teas are also available for purchase.
We’re open 7 days a week. Our friendly staff will be here to guide you and ensure that you have the best experience every time you enter our space. Drop in for a class, a treatment session, to shop, or just to say hi! We’re looking forward to meeting you. Learn more about us.
NEW YEARS 30 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE
There is no better way to jumpstart the new year than with this transformational experience.
Save your spot now!
LEND A HAND & CONNECT – HOMELESS SHELTER
2. Unable to join us? You can donate something for us to bring. Make chilli, bake something yummy or supply a box of granola bars, bananas, blankets, mitts, toques, jackets, long johns, sweaters, socks, pillows, books/magazines, toiletries, etc.
3. Donate some cash or gift cards for the group to buy supplies that are high in demand for the homeless.
- Graduate of a 2200 or 3000 hour Massage Therapy Program
- Registered and licensed to practice in the City of Edmonton
- Must be able to work weekdays (daytime) and weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to perform 30, 45, 60, and 90 minute massages
Please send your resume to Melanie Cosens via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know? Kids are welcome to attend our classes!
Buddha Belly is an inclusive, family-friendly environment, and all children ages 8+ are welcome to attend any of our non-heated classes when accompanied by an adult.
The drop-in fee is only $10 per child!
For a full list of our Prices and Packages, click here.
For Class Descriptions, click here.
Thank you for an amazing first year!
On July 7th, 2018, we celebrated our First Birthday! The time has flown by, and it has been an absolutely amazing experience. We couldn’t have hoped for a better response and are proud of all that Buddha Belly continues to evolve to be.
Thank you to everyone that has supported us through this first year, we couldn’t have done it without you! We’re looking forward to more good times with all of you in the Edmonton Yoga Community.
Melanie & The Buddha Belly Team