Due to the distancing restrictions of 6ft, we only have a max of 17 spaces available in the studio.
Please note the following protocols that have been put into place for everyone’s safety:
- Sign up/Payment: it is mandatory that you sign up and pay online ahead of time (Registration closes 12 hours before class). No in person registrations are permitted.
- Cancellation/no show Policy: No shows will be charged a $22 fee for missing class. There is a 12 hour cancellation window.
- Arrival time: Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your class. You will line up outside on the yellow dots and we will assign you to a mat space once the room is ready. Unfortunately late comers won’t be permitted once class begins.
- Change rooms are closed: please note change rooms are not available at this time. Wash rooms will be available if required. Please try to use the bathroom at home before coming. Be changed and ready to go for class. Personal belongings will have to come with you into the studio. Due to lack of space please keep personal belongings to a very bare minimum and leave your unnecessary belongings in your car or at home.
- No public props: We cannot allow use of our yoga props at this time (blocks, bolsters, mats) and are unable to do mat rentals. Please come prepared for class with your yoga mat and yoga props. We do recommend having your own. We have a boutique where you can purchase your own yoga props and mats.
- Temperature/symptoms: Your temperature will be taken upon entering the studio. If you have a fever, sore throat, runny nose, cough, difficulty breathing, you will be refused to class. If you are sick please cancel immediately.
- Hand sanitizer: will need to be applied upon entering the studio.
- Masks will need to be worn in the line up and in the lobby. Once class begins and you are on your mat, you are allowed to take it off.
- Sanitation/Cleaning: Has always been our top priority and is now more than ever.
We are only running room temperature classes until further notice. Due to social distancing protocols we are not able to run hot or warm yoga at this time. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
Classes are subject to change from week to week.
Pricing structure will vary as we rebuild.
We really appreciate your patience with us as rebuild, hire more staff, add more classes to the schedule and iron out the kinks!
Refunds are not available but we will be making sure to credit those who had active memberships during the time of closure or expiring passes that need extensions. Please give us a call if you fall into this category so that we can give you your options.