Social Distancing: Due to social distancing we ask that you arrive in the building no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. This is so we can limit our occupancy numbers and the interactions between clients within our space. However, if this is your first ever appointment and you are a new client, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment start time to fill out the necessary paperwork. If you would feel better about filling out the papers ahead of time so that you can limit your contact time in the building, you can request for us to send you the paperwork in advance. We are happy to help in anyway we can to ensure you feel your safest.
Additional Safety Precautions:
- Pre-screening: On the day of your appointment, a Covid consent/questionnaire form will need to be filled out upon arrival.
- Those who have symptoms will be asked to re-schedule. Please cancel your appointment immediately if you:
-have been out of the country in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has been out of the country in the last 14 days;
-have been tested positive for Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19; or
-have a sore throat, dry cough, runny nose or fever, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste, fatigue.
- We take clients and staff temperatures upon arrival into the building to ensure no fever.
- We will provide mandatory hand sanitizer for you immediately upon arrival.
- Masks are required upon entering the building.
- Our treatment room and all door handles, computers, debit machines, pens, massage table/massage equipment, linens, and light switches are sanitized between clients with proper cleaning disinfectants + equipment that are recommended and approved by AHS. Floors are also sanitized throughout the day. Therapists and receptionists sanitize hands and surface areas touched during, before and after each interaction with all customers, staff, other items (chairs, pens, clipboards).
- Please come alone to your appointments. If a parent, guardian, or aid is required they will have to follow our same screening protocol. We ask if possible, that they wait in the vehicle during your appointment.
- Please try to limit what you bring with you as your belongings will have to accompany you into the treatment room.
- Please maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from staff and other clients when you are outside of the treatment room (lobby and waiting area).
- At this time we will not be serving tea or water and have removed/disabled these stations. We recommend you bring your own with you.
- Staff will undergo daily screening prior to arriving at work and will also sanitize and have their temperatures taken when they arrive. Staff will wear masks but will not be wearing gloves.
- Change rooms are closed, but bathrooms will remain open. Individual/clean hand towels are provided for handwashing.
- Payment methods: We prefer to not accept cash payments at this time and would appreciate payment via Credit or Debit.
Direct Billing: We do offer direct billing for most insurance companies. If you wish to direct bill, please bring the necessary information regarding your insurance policy. Please note that some insurance companies require a doctor’s note prior to your first appointment. We recommend checking with your insurance company prior.
Late Arrival: Should you arrive late, your appointment may regrettably not run the full length and will still end at the scheduled time since our treatment room is booked back to back. With increased cleaning protocol between appointments we are not able to extend appointments to accommodate late arrivals.
Cancellation Policy: If you are no longer able to make this appointment please visit <MBLINK> to cancel, or give us a call at (780) 249-9642. Please note that cancellations made less than 24 hours before your appointment are subject to a cancellation fee of payment in full.
Thank you for choosing Buddha Belly
Yoga and Wellness!
We look forward to your next visit! 🙂
The Buddha Belly Team