We are currently only open for Acupuncture, Massage and Reiki but plan to re-open yoga classes in September.
Our Protocols for Acupuncture and Massage during Covid-19 are as follows:
Arrival Time: Please note that our treatment room is booked back to back. In order to ensure everyone is in and out at their scheduled appointment time, we ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment. If the door is locked when you arrive, it is because we are still waiting for the last client to exit the building. Please call us from your cell if you are unsure what to do.
Social Distancing: Due to social distancing we ask that you arrive in the building no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. This is so we can limit our occupancy numbers and the interactions between clients within our space. However, if this is your first ever appointment and you are a new client, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment start time to fill out the necessary paperwork.
Additional Safety Precautions:
- Pre-screening: We will be in contact with you prior to your appointment to ask you a series of COVID-19 related health questions. Also on the day of your appointment a Covid consent/questionnaire form will need to be filled out upon arrival.
- Those who have symptoms will be asked to re-schedule. Please cancel your appointment immediately if you:
-have been out of the country in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has been out of the country in the last 14 days;
-have been tested positive for Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19; or
-have a sore throat, dry cough, runny nose or fever, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste, fatigue.
- We take clients and staff temperatures upon arrival into the building to ensure no fever.
- We will provide mandatory hand sanitizer for you immediately upon arrival.
- We ask that you please bring/wear a mask upon entering the building. We do have some extra masks on hand if needed, but they have been difficult to come by so if you have one already it is much appreciated if you please utilize it.
- Our treatment room and all door handles, computers, debit machines, massage table/massage equipment, linens, and light switches are sanitized between clients. Floors are also sanitized throughout the day. Therapists and receptionists sanitize hands and surface areas touched during, before and after each interaction with all customers, staff, other items (chairs, pens, clipboards).
- Please come alone to your appointments. If a parent, guardian, or aid is required they will have to follow our same screening protocol. We ask if possible, that they wait in the vehicle during your appointment.
- Please try to limit what you bring with you as your belongings will have to accompany you into the treatment room.
- Please maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from staff and other clients when you are outside of the treatment room (lobby and waiting area).
- At this time we will not be serving tea or water and have removed/disabled these stations. We recommend you bring your own with you.
- Staff will undergo daily screening prior to arriving at work and will also sanitize and have their temperatures taken when they arrive. Staff will wear masks but will not be wearing gloves.
- Payment methods: We prefer to not accept cash payments at this time and would appreciate payment via Credit or Debit.
Direct Billing: We do offer direct billing for most insurance companies. If you wish to direct bill, please bring the necessary information regarding your insurance policy. Please note that some insurance companies require a doctors note prior to your first appointment. We recommend checking with your insurance company prior.
Late Arrival: Should you arrive late, your appointment may regrettably not run the full length and will still end at the scheduled time since our treatment room is booked back to back. With increased cleaning protocol between appointments we are not able to extend appointments to accommodate late arrivals.
Cancellation Policy: If you are no longer able to make this appointment please visit <MBLINK> to cancel, or give us a call at (780) 249-9642. Please note that cancellations made less than 24 hours before your appointment are subject to a cancellation fee of payment in full.
Thank you for choosing Buddha Belly
Yoga and Wellness!
We look forward to your next visit! 🙂
The Buddha Belly TeamCLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR TREATMENT